Search This Blog

VLog Introduction to my Blogs

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Ultimate Blog Party 2010 -AFTER Party!

The ultimate blog party has been just that for me, an Ultimate experience. I've made some great new twitter friends and facebook connections, as well as found great, new fun & interesting blogs to read and share. And I have and still am learning valuable new ideas, information and tips. And let me just mention a few select new blogs I'm following. But remember this has been an ultimate blog party, so these are only a "few" of the new great blogs out of a ton of blogs I now follow! You might find them fun and interesting to follow yourself, so without further adieu, here they are:

1 comment:

Cluttered Brain said...

ahh! Thanks for the shout out!
Yippee!

I like your blog!
And your intro to your blog-- your vlog is cool!

Keep on vlogging!

You have a lot of blogs... :)