Search This Blog

VLog Introduction to my Blogs

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

iFellowship

I am new to the iFellowship Seeds of Faith and am so looking forward to joining and getting to know everyone, as well as to fellowship with other Christians.  I have been searching for something lately in the way of my spiritual needs, but just couldn't quite find what I needed.  I believe now that I was directed to iFellowship on purpose for a purpose.  Needless to say, I am just thankful to have come across this wonderful blog and fellowship group.





Seeds Of Faith For The Christian Mom

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you joined iFellowship this week!! I look forward to exploring your blog!! Great 1st Vlog!! =)

Sarah Jessica said...

Love your blog! Hi, from i Fellowship...looking forwarded to reading more.

Joy Tamsin David said...

Hi I'm following from ifellowship. I'm new too.

Great video, we have some things in common.

I would love it if you popped by my blog too.

Joy at Edgy Inspirational Romance
http://edgyinspirational.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Kimberly, you post touched my heart! I hope you'll come to know all of us at Seeds of Faith! Welcome! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly, I am new to Seed of Faith ifellowship. Love your blog and look forward to visiting again. Deb at Counting My Blessings.

Michelle said...

It's GREAT to meet you through iFellowship! ♥ Michelle

Deb Chitwood said...

I'm following your blog through iFellowship. It's nice to meet you. Your vlog was a great idea for an intro! I also love your inspirational quotes and pictures!

~Kimberly Andrews said...

Thank you all so much for following! I am so excited to be with iFellowship. I am new and still a little slow, so please forgive me. Better late than never they say...that's me. lol