Search This Blog

VLog Introduction to my Blogs

Monday, June 7, 2010

Product Review: OLIVARI Mediterranean Olive Oil


I recently reviewed OLIVARI Mediterranean Olive Oil for All You Magazine.  OLIVARI Mediterranean Olive Oil- Is a delicious olive oil with a light fruity taste.  It comes in a bottle with a new innovative spout like the professionals.  I used the OMOO in a couple of Recipes such as Fresh Bruschetta and also Shrimp Scampi.  the OMOO was delicious.  I would highly recommend purchasing it.  The only downside I found to the OMOO was the spout.  While I love the new innovation, it can be slightly difficult and messy to get the cap back on and getting the spout to go down with out making a slight mess.  But overall, I still loved the spout and again, and as you can see from the picture it was definitely well liked and used!  I would highly recommend it!

No comments: