Search This Blog

VLog Introduction to my Blogs

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I’m so excited! I’ve started my own business as an Independent Longaberger Consultant! So I just wanted to send out an official announcement to let everyone know. As I was looking through the latest WishList (our catalog) I couldn’t help but think of all of you! There are so many new products … you won’t believe it … baskets, pottery, food, wall art, candles, purses and more! The Longaberger Company is America's premier maker of handcrafted baskets and offers other home and lifestyle products, including pottery, wrought iron, fabric accessories and specialty foods.

So please if you will, take a minute, grab a beverage and relax and check us out online at http://ic.longaberger.com/esuite/home/kimberlyandrews! And don’t forget, we also have great Hostess benefits that you can take advantage of! I look forward to connecting with you and setting the date! Please feel free to share this with your family, friends and aquaintances. Talk to you soon! Thanks!



No comments: