Search This Blog

VLog Introduction to my Blogs

Thursday, October 21, 2010

It' Official, Say Hello to Your New AVON Representative!

After careful consideration, I decided to drop one of my affiliate businesses and in it's place I have added AVON.  So, it's official! In addition to being a new eLongaberger Home Consultant, I've started my own AVON business an an Independent AVON Representative!  Be sure to check out my new AVON Facebook Fan Page at Kims AVON
 
I would love to be your personal Independent AVON Representative! Please Contact me if you would like to learn more about our fabulous Avon Products or becoming an Avon Representative!  I will also soon offer you my AVON eStore option to order online. I expect to have my online store open by Tuesday, October 26th. 
 
And remember if your interested in becoming an AVON Representative you can Make More Money, Be Your Own Boss, Work From Home and your Guaranteed 40% Earnings on your 1st order! And if you like incentives, rewards and recognition,  then AVON is for you! Sign up through me today!!!  I look forward to hearing from you. Happy Shopping!
 

No comments: