Search This Blog

VLog Introduction to my Blogs

Monday, December 12, 2011

Remember Those Less Fortunate This Holiday Season

This holiday season I am very thankful to have a roof over my head, a car, good health and plenty to eat.  These are some things many people don't have right now.  So the holiday season is especially a tough time of the year for them. 

I've personally been without before and have struggled, and it was one of the toughest times I've every had to go through.  I remember the holidays were especially difficult during that time.  Not only was it a hard time, but I was very depressed.  So please remember this holiday season to think about those who may be struggling and help them in whatever way you can.  Give to your local Salvation Army, homeless shelter or whatever charity it may be that you feel strongest about.  These people need your help.

No comments: