Search This Blog

VLog Introduction to my Blogs

Monday, May 17, 2010

Epiphany

I just had an epiphany thanks to twittering with some great peeps!  In the last few weeks or perhaps it's been longer now, I don't know, but what I do know is over this time I have been introduced to a wonderful new world of bloggers and not just any bloggers but women bloggers, mommy bloggers, christian bloggers, etc.  And much thanks to greats such as the Relevant 10 Conference (In)Courage and Extraordinary Woman Conference I have had a great epiphany.  My ah ha moment, the light came on if you will.  It hit me.  The reason, the purpose.  I believe I was put among this group of women for a reason...because this is where I belong, this is where I need to be right now.  These are the people, the ideas, the creativity, the passion I need to surround myself with.  And it's all because of this huge group of amazing bloggers of women, mommy's, Christians and the like!

I need to be around inspirational, encouraging, upbeat people, so as to keep my own spirits up, keep myself in good company.  So what better group of people to surround myself with and spend time with, right?  And it's not all just about the blogging.  Great relationships introduce all types of positives into your life.  And for some us, that's just what we need and that alone is a goldmine.  So I am so thankful for being introduced into this wonderful circle.  I am just getting started and already I am excited about the opportunities to come. Meet new people, make new great and exciting friends, the possibilities are endless!

No comments: