Search This Blog

VLog Introduction to my Blogs

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tweaking to Life Matters

I am thrilled to announce, I have started a brand new blog entitled, "Resourcefully For You" which is strictly in relation to my website Resourcefully For You, so I will be taking this blog more in the direction of general "Life Matters" which will focus on many different topics of everyday life and life struggles, and will be a bit more carefree. In addition it will be primarily geared towards women, wives, stay at home and working mothers, family and the like.

Basically, my blog for the most part, already falls into this category, so in reality, it won't be changing all that much.  My blog will more or less just have some adjustments and tweaking. I hope you will stay with me and continue to follow/read and find Life Matters enjoyable and useful.

No comments: