Search This Blog

VLog Introduction to my Blogs

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Empathy, Encouragement, and Useful Information

Looking for someone or someplace to share your concerns or your problems.  Looking for understanding, support or suggestions.  If your looking to open up about your worries (no need to reveal your true identity).  Get (and give) empathy, encouragement, and useful information.  Have someone to talk to when you feel alone.  Then Aidpage may be the perfect place for you, as those are the three motto's of Aidpage

They were there for me during one of the darkest times of my life.  They gave me encouragment, support and information that helped me stay strong, as well as to stay focused until I could get back on my feet.  You can share as little or as much about yourself and your situation as you like with no pressure. I personally still have a page there, titled Resourceful Soul which may provide some helpful information to you also.  I found Aidpage to be very helpful in my time of need and they may just be what you need to. 

No comments: