Search This Blog

VLog Introduction to my Blogs

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happiness Is A State Of Mind

Keeping our mind positive and happy is very important in life. Just like the quote by Abraham Lincoln says, "Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." Take in the sheer beauty of each day. The birds, the flowers, the trees, the beautiful blue skies. Enjoy and live in each moment.

I personally am a person that struggles with staying positive. Staying positive does not come easy to me. I have to take things one day at a time and sometimes minute by minute. I try to catch myself thinking negative thoughts and replace those thoughts with positive ones. I have come to realize, even though it's still hard to obtain at times, that happiness is more a state of being.

It's especially important to keep a positive attitude in times of need. Because that's when we need to think clearly and level headed. Often times, in my past I let worry, fear and panic take over and because of that I lost nearly everything in my life. And it was only by thinking clearly and positive that I got my life back. I'm not saying that I still wouldn't have lost everything, but I certainly don't think my situation would have been as bad had I been thinking more positive.

So don't let the stinking thinking of negative thoughts rule you.  Thinking positive is not easy, so your going to have to put the work in. If you need help on how to think more positive, here's a couple of links to get you started. eHow's How To Think Positive Thoughts and wikiHow's How To Be More Positive
 

No comments: