Search This Blog

VLog Introduction to my Blogs

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Resources

Are you using all the resources that you can? Sometimes pride can keep us from using resources, but we shouldnt let that stop us. There's no rule that states what resources, and how many we must use, so use what resources, assistance, help and benefits you can, when you can.

My website has many different types of resources to assist you; therefore please visit http://www.freewebs/resourcefulliving Whether your need is a financial loan, budgeting and finances, job searches, charities, transportation issues, meals, or even mental health issues, my website has resources/links of all kinds. My only wish is to be able "if" to help or assist even just one person, then I've done what I set out to do. Even if you just want someone to share your story with or just to get advice or input, you may find links on my page to those who can share similiar experiences with you.

Remember, take things one day at a time, and one issue at a time and use those resources, because your life matters.

No comments: